Contact us 900 102 371
By activity areas, HR services represented 71% of the billing and the other 29% of Facility Services. In terms of profit before taxes and amortization (EBITDA), the result reached was 6 million euros, 10% higher than in 2015. This growth is explained by a higher demand for temporary work and the outsourcing of services such as security, cleaning or auxiliary services by companies. The General Manager, Pere Lluis Parés, explains that "in addition to the increase in the number of delegations and structure, the Group plans a powerful investment resulting from the digital transformation in which it is immersed, with more automated systems with mobile technology to support the services offered, which will exceed one million euros". On its own staff, IMAN will allocate more than two million euros in employer training.
For 2017, the Group plans to achieve a turnover of more than 300 million euros, by the opening of new national offices and international expansion with new offices in Portugal and France.